Why Join The Heartlands Family
At Heartlands we emphasise the building of strong teams that foster a dynamic network of support, challenge and care. Our whole school vision and aims were written with both teacher and student in mind and we take great pride in developing outstanding pedagogical and leadership skills in all of our teachers. Staff are encouraged to have a voice and to communicate their ideas with the desire to continue to challenge our thinking and achieve even greater outcomes for our students. At Heartlands every member of staff is encouraged and supported to be the best they can be and we welcome energetic, caring team players.
- Create a safe, supportive and challenging learning environment where everyone is motivated, listened to and trusted to debate and take calculated risks.
- Be lifelong learners that will have a thirst for continued development.
- Be self-confident and individuals who recognise and celebrate the success of themselves and others.
- Develop and embed skills for the workplace, build principled leadership techniques and be collaborative team members.
- Have exceptionally high expectations of themselves and others.
- Foster a sense of enjoyment and fascination where learners explore, create and innovate.
- Work in collaboration with the Nechells community to provide better life chances for all.