Business Studies A Level
The OCR A Level in Business will encourage learners to be inspired, motivated and challenged by following a broad, coherent, practical, satisfying and worthwhile course of study. It provides insight into, and experience of, how businesses work, stimulating learners’ curiosity and encouraging them to engage with commerce in their everyday lives and to make informed choices about further study and about career choices.
Each component includes synoptic assessment, so learners will have a holistic learning experience and be able to apply concepts to different situations.
- Business objectives and strategic decisions
- External influences facing businesses
- Marketing and marketing strategies
- Operational strategy
- Human resources
- Accounting and financial considerations
- The global environment of business
For further information regarding studying A Level Business Studies at Heartlands Academy, please contact: Miss Ahmed