How to Apply
Heartlands Academy has the capacity of 120 students.
To make an informed decision about your future academic studies, we advise that you:
- Read the prospectus and course information carefully.
- Check the entry requirements for each course.
- Visit the Sixth Form.
- Complete application on UCAS progress. (Link below.) Please check UCAS progress for updates.
- You may also choose to download the attached application and return this to Heartlands Academy Sixth Form.
- Ask your most recent school or college to fill in the reference section.
If you meet the criteria you will be invited for an interview with the Head or Deputy Head of Sixth Form.
Please apply through one of the following links: